There are many factors may cause loss of communication when doing Autel J2534 programming.
Here are some pointers specific to Autel and Java:
* Connect the J-box to the PC. An icon should appear in the PC’s system tray.
* Connect the J-box to the vehicle.
* Open the GM / AC Delco software.
* Verify you are using the same version of Java as required by GM / AC Delco.
* If the Java version on your PC is newer than the one required by GM / AC Delco, you will have to ‘rollback’ to the version required.
* If the Java version on your PC is older than the one required by GM / AC Delco, you will have to update to the version required.
* After making these changes you may want to change Java’s default settings to DISABLE automatic updates.
Although not frequent, updates for the VCI and the J-box are released and should be installed.
* Turn on Autel.
* Click icon for VCI MANAGER.
* Click the Update button.