The Autel MaxiSYS MS906 is an advanced diagnostic device developed for customers looking for a tool with ultra-convenient and modern design while still delivering ultimate performance. Featuring the powerful Samsung Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), and an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, based on the multitasking operating system, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys MS906 is the ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
This manual describes the construction and operation of the Autel OBD2 Scanner and how it works to deliver diagnostic solutions.
1. 8.0” LED Capacitive Touch Screen
2. Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status
3. Vehicle Communication LED – flashes green when the display tablet is communicating/linking with vehicle’s system
4. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness
The power LED displays differently in response to the 4 status below:
A. Charging (above 90%) – indicated by steady green light
B. Charging (below 90%) – indicated by steady yellow light
C. Low Battery (below 15%) – indicated by steady red light
D. System Failure – indicated by steady blue light
1. Mini SD Card Slot – holds the mini SD Card
2. DC Power Supply Input Port – Connects the 12 volt power adapter to charge
3. DB15-Pin Port – connects the vehicle DLC cable
4. USB-B Port
5. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on obd2tool.com on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press